What is Unique function?
The Unique function is provided in the Microsoft Office suite version 2016 or later, which you can use to filter unique values. Please refer to this article to learn about usage as well as examples.
According to Microsoft Support, This is a function that returns a list of unique values in a list or range.
Follow the following example:
After applying duplicate values were removed.
- Quickly filter duplicate values.
- More convenient in office tasks.
- In addition, it can also be combined with other functions.
How to use
=UNIQUE(array, [by_col], [exactly_once])
- Array: array or range of cells to filter (Required).
- By_col: filter by column or row (TRUE/FALSE) (Optional).
- Exactly_once: filter for only unique values or representative values (TRUE/FALSE) (Optional).
Above is an article on how to use the Unique function in Excel.
Wish you success in applying to work or study!
Instructions to combine Excel sheets with the same columns into one using VBA
Instructions for inserting images automatically for Excel with VBA, the most detailed and easy to do.