What is MINIFS function?
The MINIFS function is a new function in Excel 2016, used to find the smallest value that satisfies a given condition.
Learn more at Microsoft Support.
The function: MINIFS returns the smallest value that satisfies one or more given conditions.
Follow the following example:
I applied the function MINIFS to filter out the lowest score among the boys.
Range D3:D17 is score, range C3:C17 contains gender, I condition this range to match male.
The result is 4.0.
How to use
=MINIFS(min_range, criteria_range1, criteria1, criteria_range2, criteria2,...)
- Min_range: The data range to find the smallest value.
- Criteria_range: The area where the condition needs to be set.
- Criteria: The condition.
- The function only applies to Excel versions from 2016 or later, see instructions for installing Excel 365 here.
- Does not distinguish uppercase or lowercase characters.
- You can use wildcard characters like * or ?.
- The min_range and criteria_range coordinates must coincide to avoid the #Value! error.
Above is an article on how to use te function MINIFS in Excel.
Wish you success in applying to work or study!
Instructions to combine Excel sheets with the same columns into one using VBA
Instructions for inserting images automatically for Excel with VBA, the most detailed and easy to do.